KelliPundit

Monday, August 29, 2005

Orange Dog

If you haven't seen the movie Reservoir Dogs, then not only have you missed a movie that has had an incredible influence on our culture, but you've also missed out on a lot of vile language and an incredibly uncomfortable torture scene. I can't tell you how many times I've heard this movie referred to on many other shows and on other movies. Swingers is a great example of such a movie. Not only are there Reservoir Dog posters in the background, but the main characters have a discussion of the movie within their movie.

I ran across the below linked quiz at Counseling Kevin who best matches to Mr. White. Not too bad. Mr. White was a pretty good guy, relatively speaking. I'm closer to Mr. Orange. Don't know what to say about that, other than I guess I'm more of a nerd?

Mr. Orange
Mr. Orange, congratulations!


Which 'Reservoir Dogs' character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Of note: At the time I took this quiz only 71 out 455 quiz takers took home the honor of Mr. Orange. I'm a lonely nerd.