KelliPundit

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Blogger Spam??

I think my private e-mail was just spammed by Blogger, my blog hosting service. What the hell? Take a look and if you use Blogger and received a similar email, please share.

From: Jenny (noreply-comment@blogger.com)
To: (kxxxxxxxx@xxx.com)
Date: Mon Aug 29, 2005 09:44:57 PM PDT
Subject: [KelliPundit] 8/30/2005 12:44:49 AM


Your blog is great! It's hard to find blogs with good content and people talking about disney cruises and vacations these days! I have a public disney cruise ships blog if you want to come leave me a comment or two! May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?

--
Posted by Jenny to KelliPundit at 8/30/2005 12:44:49 AM

Now this is the type of message I use to get whenever someone commented on my site - before I installed Haloscan that is. Do other Blog hosting services commit this same naked drive-by advertising via Spam to their users?