KelliPundit

Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Hood


You never know what you're going to see on the East-side here in Providence. I've decided that I must keep a digital camera with me at all times, cuz you just never know what you're going to see when you walk around the hood. Today was no exception and I did have that camera with me. This is what I found in front of me today when I took the boys to hit some balls at the local city park.
100_0853
Animal Liberation found at the link seems to be the group that this sticker is referring to. They have a list of "political prisoners" that is pretty interesting. These freaks would love for you to write letters to all those folks in jail that would rather burn down your house than have you take up a half-acre of land.

Oh how I love living so close to Brown University!