KelliPundit

Monday, April 25, 2005

Hollywood Idiot

Another dumb actress. Nothing new here...
Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal, star of a new flick about the aftermath of 9/11, believes the United States "is responsible in some way" for the devastating terror attacks.

Gyllenhaal, 27, made the comments at the Tribeca Film Festival, where her new movie "The Great New Wonderful" - which has a plot centered on the destruction of the World Trade Center - premiered Friday.

"I think what's good about the movie is that it deals with 9/11 in such a subtle, open way that I think it allows it to be more complicated than just, 'Oh, look at these poor New Yorkers and how hard it was for them,'" Gyllenhaal told the NY1 cable channel.

"Because I think America has done reprehensible things and is responsible in some way and so I think the delicacy with which it's dealt allows that to sort of creep in," she added.
I know, I know - so dog-gone predictable.

For those of you who do not know what this actress suffers from, allow me to introduce you to Punitive Liberalism. Really guys, I keep this on my side-bar under "Must Reads" 24/7 so that you all may have the same diagnostic skills that I've developed. I can't read for ya.

Welcome Ace of Spades readers! Take a sec and look around...