KelliPundit

Friday, April 15, 2005

Who Cares?


I don't know if any of you out there driving by my site actually cares about any of this, but well, you know the line: It's my blog and I'll write about anything I want!

So I'm heading out tomorrow morning for the great state of Louisiana and future home. During this eight day stay we'll be making a deal on a house (priority one), touring schools, I'll be interviewing for another academic gig, and hopefully, we'll be mixing and mingling with great friends and family. We're about to start a new chapter after 10 years of marriage.

Hopefully I'll get a post off here and there... but as you know, that depends on how far my friends have entered into the 'information age'. My contributor, SeanO, will have the keys to the place, so be nice to him; and while you're here, Scroll down already and check out some previous posts, for the love of pete!!! It's not like I haven't been busting my tail around here.

So, please, okay guys - no pilfering. If you're good, maybe I'll bring ya'll back an alligator head or something.

Thanks in advance.