KelliPundit

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm a Rove Puppet


I love it! I can tell you the precise moment I decided to start blogging. The night Dan Rather had to issue his apology, 48 hours after the infamous 60 Minutes TANG story, somewhere in the apology, he accuses the bloggers of being 'partisan political operatives'. When he said this I laughed out loud and decided at that moment, that I too, wanted to be a 'partisan political operative'. So now I've been upgraded by Dan Rather himself: (via Powerline)
DAN RATHER: One would expect that the blogging machine which the White House and the Bush-Cheney campaign has used for any number of purposes over their four years will start now, if it hasn't started already, to say, listen, Kerry-Edwards, for the good of the country, need to concede.

ED BRADLEY: I'm sure it's started already. If we could tune into the Internet [ummm.. can't they? -- Ace] we'd see that people are already saying that now. That's certainly the drum the White House is beating.


Oh yeah baby! You just didn't know it, but between posts and picking out jammies, I'm on the line with the White House taking orders for my next post. Shhhhhhh.....don't tell anybody. You know, since Dan Rather said it, it must be true.

Now where did I put that State Dinner invitation.....