KelliPundit

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Team America


So we got a babysitter last night and hit the movie theater. A rare indulgence for us. However, it is not too often a movie comes out that completely mocks all the useful idiots, i.e. celebrities, that Hollywood has to offer.I've often said that anything that makes Hollywood angry, then I am for it. So we had to go and support this effort.

A lot of people have really loved this movie and thought that it was beyond funny. But I must say, I was a little disappointed. The best portions of the movie was definitely the mocking of Actors, without a doubt. So, I guess I'm showing my age. The teen-age humor just doesn't do it for me, not to mention the gratuitous sex, and I'm not talking about the male-female puppet sex. If you've seen the movie, you know what I mean.

Nonetheless, I have to hand it to Parker and Stone, to get this reaction from Sean Penn makes it all worth the ticket price.