KelliPundit

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The CT Scan


The Schiavo case is the entire focus of the country today and I pray a huge mistake is not occurring. I don't know from what I've read if Terri is in a persistant vegetative state or not. I do know that I've read enough not to trust her husband or his motives. So I'm suspicious. Actually I'm very, very suspicious of him. But I hold no first hand knowledge of the case.

One issue though that has been discussed and argued over is the fact that her brain has atrophied and is beyond hope based on a CT Scan. Well that scan and an expert analysis can be found here. This expert feels that a tremendous mistake is being made. Go read the entire post, and DO NOT skip the comment section either.

Then pray for Terri and her parents. God help them all.