KelliPundit

Friday, March 18, 2005

This Is My Blog, And I'll Blog However I Want To!


Patterico poses a question to all fellow bloggers:
I think it’s time to put the question to you directly. Who out there will make this pledge:

If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules.
I posted on the FEC issue the other day. I did sign the petition. Though, I do agree with Patterico when he expressed his opposition to the petition based on First Amendment principles.

My answer to Patterico: I'll keep writing what I want just to piss them off. The appearance of mass prosecutions of citizen pundits by the FEC would be hilarious. They'd be laughed out of the courthouse. I personally can't wait for my arrest warrant.