KelliPundit

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Wireless Networking Advice


Lee over at Right Thinking has some advice for anyone who has a wireless network set-up. Wireless internet is a must-have joy if you are on the net for any substantial amount of time. Trust me, don't be frugal on this one. On my recent vacation, I discovered that most people I know are somewhat.. ummmmm....lets just say, the latest in technology and having it actually working is not high on the priority list for most of our friends. For me, to have to sit at a desk in front of a bulky monitor is like having to stand up and use the kitchen rotary phone with a 2 foot cord. Some of you know what I'm saying! We've all come a long way, but we must be careful as well. Check out Lee's post, he always makes me laugh and has good advice.