KelliPundit

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

A Marine Writes Home

OK, I'm back - for just a second...I've got to pack!!

Powerline has this incredible letter from a brave, proud marine. Go read the whole thing to get proper context of what our marines are facing in Iraq that our media will never tell you.
For those of you who don't know, we Marines, Band of Brothers, Jarheads, Leathernecks, etc., do not fight because we think it is right, or think
it is wrong. We are here for the man to our left, and the man to our right. We choose to give our lives so that the man or woman next to us can go home and see their husbands, wives, children, friends and families.

For those of you who sit on your couches in front of your television, and choose to condemn this man's actions, I have but one thing to say to you. Get out of your recliner, lace up my boots, pick up a rifle, leave your family behind and join me. See what I've seen, walk where I have walked. To those of you who support us, my sincerest gratitude. You keep us alive.

It is my honor to support these guys in any way that I can. My small contribution is to spread the TRUTH of our great and mighty military.

Semper Fi!!