KelliPundit

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

WARNING: Moonbat Alert


Nick Berg's father is at it again. This man has no shame. Lets do some fisking:

["I challenge anyone deep in your hearts to realize that Kerry isn't like Bush," said Berg. "Bush is like Saddam Hussein. Bush condones rape and murder, and does it with a wink of an eye. Bush says he does it in the name of economic policy.]

I'm sorry, where exactly did Bush do this? Can someone provide me with one shred of reporting to support this statement. However, I do agree with Berg on the matter that "Kerry isn't like Bush". You better believe it! GWB has a soul. He believes it is honorable and good to bring freedom to 20 million people. Bush has something called 'perspective'. John Kerry is an empty vessel.


["John Kerry decried rape, murder and genocide while he was in Vietnam. If you think John Kerry will end this war too soon, I say 'too soon for what?' It'll save our sons and daughters.]

John Kerry falsly accused his fellow soldiers of these crimes sir. He has recanted those statements. Oh yeah, for the last time, our armed forces is composed of ADULTS who freely joined the service to fight for their beliefs. Get off the M.Moore talking points already. It highly offends the very 'sons and daughters' you are referring to.

[During a question and answer session, one audience member asked Berg about the difference in political views between him and his son.


"My son and I didn't see eye to eye on the war," said Berg. "He supported Bush, and he did live in Texas briefly. It must've been something in the water. Anyway, he was in Iraq supporting the policies of Bush.]

Ah yes, just before you use your son's murder as a political prop, demean his life decisions. Thats a good A.N.S.W.E.R. father, I guess.


["We disagreed on politics. He'd give me these looks, and he'd say, 'You know I don't agree with you, but I respect you in making your beliefs known.' We respected each other's rights as activists.]

I wonder what Nick would think of his father using his horrible murder for a political advantage? A political viewpoint that was the direct opposite of Nick Berg's. How lacking can a parent be to knowingly use your child's death to pursue a cause that is in direct conflict in the belief system of the deceased? This one is a no-brainer.

[I still think of him as a child, but he was a man. You don't change a man's mind when he thinks he's right."]

So why is he trying to change our minds? I know I'm right.