KelliPundit

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Gay Books and Your Child

Ace has a story about a Massachusetts teacher reading a fairy tale to a group of 20 seven year olds.

Nothing makes me more angry! I recently spent 2 years in Providence, RI - essentially a suburb of Boston - and I came dangerously close to unwittingly placing my child into this very same situation. My story can be read here: Charter School Perversion.

There is an overt push to normalize homosexual lifestyles to all ages of children. My son was 5 when he was nearly placed in the same scenario. My only clue was the use of the word "Multiculturalism" in the school's mission statement. If you think that that word simply means learning about other's cultures and 'getting along' you are way too naive.

It means much, much more.

And to get a bit off topic, it is the number one weapon we hand the terrorists to infiltrate our democracies and communities. We are open and welcoming to them; they take advantage of our freedoms to plot their Jihad.

Please read my story, and know that it can happen to you as well.

PROTECT YOUR CHILD!!