KelliPundit

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Law & Lesbians


I quit watching Law and Order years ago, but I was an avid "Homicide: Life on the Street" fan. 'Homicide' was such a non-formula show, then to see such a formula show such as Law and Order, it became very boring to me and I never went back. I fear there will never be another show as good as 'Homicide' again. I digress...

Well, you never know what you're going to miss if you never watch network TV. (Yes, scroll down to the title "Is it because I'm a lesbian", and actually there is much more in the more recent posts on the same issue at The Corner.) I tend to agree, it is odd to throw out such a bomb with no previous indication. Wonder if the ratings are getting low? Doesn't matter to me, I'm still not watching. I was waaaay spoiled by 'Homicide'.