KelliPundit

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

It's not PEST, It's BDS People!!


These are some the most silliest people alive...
The Boca Raton News reported last week that more than 30 distraught Kerry supporters in South Florida contacted the non-profit AHA following their candidate’s Nov. 3 concession to President Bush. AHA officials have diagnosed the disorder as Post Election Selection Trauma (PEST) and have scheduled the first of several free group therapy sessions for just after Thanksgiving.

Cooperman, whose professional practice is based in Delray Beach, said the election-related symptoms she sees in the Kerry supporters more than quality PEST as “a legitimate syndrome or disorder within the trauma spectrum,” according to the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

“Rush Limbaugh has no clinical qualifications to counsel anyone,” Cooperman said. “He’s not only minimizing PEST, but he’s bastardizing the entire psychological field and our clinical expertise.”

ROFLMAO!!! As Letterman would say, sometimes the jokes just write themselves. I think Cooperman with her PEST is bastardizing the field of psychology all by herself.

Rob Gordon, AHA executive director, said Limbaugh’s radio musings caused the charity to receive hundreds of calls and letters from gloating Republicans. But he said he also received a small batch of letters and e-mails from people who said they understood why some Kerry voters would need therapy.

Well, I could've told you that all Kerry voters need therapy, even before the election.

A man named Paul wrote to AHA, “I too was very depressed, and I knew a lot people who felt the same way. You have to understand that to many of us, this was the key election about the future of our country, and with a Bush win that future is pretty much destroyed. Naturally, there’s going to be some significant grief.”

Paul, you are right about the election being about the future of our country, and it is now safe and secure with W. right back in the White House! Now Paul, I advise you to check out my post on the wimpification of our country, then go look in the mirror. Maybe you can have one of your 'depressed' friends over and you guys can take turns losing at checkers or something, so you can get use to the idea. Because, I feel pretty sure in 2 years and then in 4 years, and so on, you're going to be feeling like this again, so consider it "Loser Training".

I must add that I did my duty by issuing a pre-election warning concerning this particular brand of Political Disorder, called BDS.
And not to toot my own horn (OK, I will), but I also said that it would be widespread, and hopefully, the CDC has stockpiled those meds I spoke about. The writing was on the wall.