KelliPundit

Thursday, September 16, 2004

WW IV

Wow! That's all that I can say about this important piece of work. I try to read everything that John Podhoretz of the NY Post writes. www.realclearpolitics.com runs his columns. You should try to catch all of his stuff.

The WWIV piece gives an extraordinary historical perspective of WWII to Vietnam to Iraq. If your were too young when Vietnam was going on to understand it, you need to read this. I was too young. My only impressions of Vietnam came from Movies. If anything, JF'nK running for president has revealed to me some of the true history of what happened. Boy have my impressions of that time period changed. GWB's doctrine of the War on Terror is described in detail. READ THIS ARTICLE. This is mandatory reading. It is very long, so print it, put it in your bathroom and get through it! You will be glad that you did.