KelliPundit

Thursday, September 16, 2004

WOW...Now I've made it!!!!

My first choice for a name was WannaBePundit. It was already taken. I thought of it as I was watching Chris Matthews on TV. He looked like he had just bitten into a lemon. I figure all journalist must be feeling pretty nauseated after the past week. So when I saw his face one word jumped into my mind 'Wanna Be'. Oh well.

I have to be honest. I'VE BEEN LAUGHING MY A$$ OFF!!!!!! I feel kind've guilty feeling that way, deep down I know that it is fundamentaly wrong to want to kick a dog when it is down.....But I gotta say, It feels GOOOOOD! It has been a long time coming. Dan Blather looks like he is still in shock that the peasants actually had the gall to question his 'reporting'. Well the revolution has started & I don't see it slowing down. Big Media is now on notice, so what better time to start blogging!

I hope you enjoy and check back often. Let me know what you think. I plan on doing movie reviews, political talk & some professional posting as well.