KelliPundit

Saturday, January 22, 2005

American Idol Disaster


I never watch network TV anymore, although, I must admit that I've been anxiously awaiting the start of American Idol. There must be something said about watching people, willingly under delusions of grandeur, go on national TV and make complete fools of themselves. It really is quite funny, and do not doubt, these first few weeks are the best. Once the show gets serious, it's not so much fun to watch anymore. I'm not sure what that says about me or the gazillions of other people watching for the same reasons, but if you missed the most talked about, worse singer ever, here is the video of the entire disaster. It really is funny, and I'm going to be nice and show restraint by not even mentioning how unfortunate the selection of those white pants were. See how nice I'm being?