KelliPundit

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Christmas Time in Newport


I've been busy this week with my family that has come all the way from Louisiana to Rhode Island, just to see little ole me! Today we went to Newport and toured "The Breakers" pictured here.
Breakers-front-entrance It is quite beautiful and had been decked out in Christmas decorations. The Breakers was the summer home of the Vanderbilt family.

We then walked down the Cliff Walk. If I had time to pour myself into a hobby, I would study photography. Especially Black and White. One of the first purchases I want to make when we get out of here is a very cool digital camera. Probably this one. Anyway, my brother had a roll of B&W film, so I took lots of shots of him and his wife. However, I was not use to his camera at all, so I can't wait to see how they come out!

So, I am very tired and the lack of blogging should prove it! I'll be checking back in.

Merry Christmas to all!!!