KelliPundit

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Babbling BBC


Link here to read the sickest, most pathetic babbling journalist I have ever read. (HT: Normblog via Instapundit)
Foreign journalists seemed much more excited about Mr Arafat's fate than anyone in Ramallah.

We hovered around the gate to his compound, swarming around the Palestinian officials who drove by, poking our microphones through their dark, half-open windows.

But where were the people, I wondered, the mass demonstrations of solidarity, the frantic expressions of concern?

Was this another story we Western journalists were getting wrong, bombarding the world with news of what we think is an historic event, while the locals get on with their lives?

Yet when the helicopter carrying the frail old man rose above his ruined compound, I started to cry... without warning.(/snip)

I remember how Palestinians admired his refusal to flee under fire. They told me: "Our leader is sharing our pain, we are all under the same siege."

And so was I.(/snip)

Despite his obvious failings - his use of corruption, his ambivalence towards violence, his autocratic way of ruling - no one could accuse him of cowardice.(/snip)


Well then, let me be the first to accuse Arafat of cowardice. I think murdering innocent children, mothers, fathers, etc........ qualifies the sick bastard as a coward.

Read the whole thing to appreciate the depth of Moonbatness this journalist has fallen to. Can anyone say 'objectivity'? Do you think her editor will assist in psychiatric care? And folks, this is from the BBC.