KelliPundit

Friday, February 03, 2006

Let Me Count The Ways

I found Jay Reding's post Suicide of the Democrats to be a spot-on description of our two party situation. I even heard Joy Behar on Wednesday's The View, bemoaning the power one party holds in this country. (I hate to admit this, but hearing her comments reminded me how important Jay Reding's post had been.) She obviously had not read Jay Reding. Only democrats can begin to fix what's wrong with the democratic party.

Drudge , yesterday, highlighted another example of what has gone wrong with the democratic party. You can read the article Drudge mentions at World Net Daily. Radical is not the word for this. I'd call it nuts. I can't believe that any moderate, or sane, democrat would endorse such statements, but silence does precisely that.